Capcom has announced that the PC patch that was supposed to go live a few weeks ago has finally gotten approval and will be available next week. 1.07 will fix a number of bugs including;
- In the Car Crusher stage, a bug that made it impossible to advance has been fixed.
- Against specific characters, a bug that caused Juri to pass through her opponents when they were hit at point blank range with close standing medium punch has been fixed.
- Against specific characters, a bug that caused Dee Jay to pass through his opponents when executing close standing heavy kick super canceled into heavy Sobat Carnival has been fixed.
- Against Sagat, a bug that caused Cody's EX Bad Stone to miss when Focus Attack Lv. 3 -> Dash -> EX Bad Stone was performed has been fixed.
- In SSFIV AE, a bug where Dudley's Step Straight caused an opponent's hit animation to not operate as expected has been fixed.